Frequently Asked Questions
1. Increased Speed & Efficiency
WorkAdventure can help you and your employess to increas their project. Employees can discuss sipontaneously to move arround peaople and create circle discussion.
2. Speed Up Activities
With WorkAdventure, you can create an event in your Google calendar and go directly into your world and room to talk about it with your colleague.
3. Improved Client Relationship
With an interactive meeting online, you can establish deep and profitable relationships with your customers. Project management can easily access the current report with embed application in WorkAdventure.
PWA is available on your mobile! Open Chrome(android) or Safari(apple), go to your WorkAdventure office and at the bottom you could click on the footer band "Add to home Screen":
To use WorkAdventure on your mobile is easy. Opening web page, choose your name, choose your avatar, and you are in your online office space.
Your workplace, virtual can run in background and use the Jitsi application to enter into meeting rooms or conference.
PWA is available on your Chrome browser! Open chrome, go on your WorkAdventure Office and click on the install icon on the right of navigator address:
WorkAdventure implement OpenID SSO protocol. OpenID is a protocol designed for user authentication. OpenID is a standard added on the top of Oauth 2.0 (Authorization Protocol) framework which adds ID Token to access token in OAuth 2.0. OAuth and OpenID both act as Single Sign-On (SSO) standards.
OpenID Connect will redirect a user to an identity provider (IdP) to check the user’s identity, either by looking for an active session i.e Single Sign-On (SSO) or by asking the user to authenticate.
Contact us if you need more information or if you want implement SSO authentication for your WorkAdventure virtual space!
While Jitsi allows for a high number of participants to go into a conference, sometimes you need an audience that exceeds the practical limits of two-way communication. Enter live streaming.
- Step 1: Go to creator studio. You normally do this by logging into YouTube, then clicking on your avatar in the upper right corner.
- Step 2: Go to the Live Streaming section of your creator studio. This should be among the first several options in your creator studio menu. Like it is here,
- Step 3: (ONLY THE FIRST TIME) If this is the first time your are live streaming with this account, and only then, you will be asked to validate your account,
- Step 4: There are two ways you can set up streaming in YouTube and use youtube studio moderator,
- Step 5: This is the last piece on YouTube. Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the “Encoder Setup”. You should see a “Stream Name/Key” field there that is obfuscated by default.
More details on this article: https://jitsi.org/blog/live-streaming-with-jitsi-and-youtube/.
Configure your streaming live with Youtube, all details in our adminitration documentation here: https://workadventu.re/admin-guide/streaming-conferences.
If your company firewall is configured to block outgoing video calls (in particular outgoing UDP traffic), you will have to ask your network administrator to modify the configuration to allow WorkAdventure streams through.
The firewall configuration is detailed in the "preparing your network" article.
Because of the nature of the server infrastructure of virtual private network (VPN), WorkAdventure is unable to properly function on some kinds of VPNs, campus networks, or corporate networks. If you're in such a situation, you can try:
- disabling your VPN,
- asking your network administrator to unblock WorkAdventure,
- contact us and talk with our network expert.
To unblock WorkAdventure on a personal or corporate firewall, please read the "preparing your network" article.
Minimum hardware requirements: a single 1.5 GHz processor, 1.0 GB RAM, a 64MB video card that supports 1028 x 768 screen resolution, and 100MB of available disk space.
Recommended hardware configuration: one or preferably multiple 2.0 GHz dual-core processors or faster, 2.0 GB RAM or more, and a 256MB video card that supports 1280 x 1024 or a much higher screen resolution.
Please note that as Phaser is a numerically and graphically intense application, its runtime performance is dependent on the combined performance of a machine's processor, memory, graphics.
The last step of customization for your virtual worlds is coming... White Label 🏳️
What does this mean? 🧐
- You will boost the visibility of your company
- You will demonstrate your capacity for innovation
- You will maintain stakeholders engagement
- You will engage in the Web3
- And way more 🚀
Very soon, your virtual world will be accessible using YOUR custom URL and showcasing YOUR logos!
Keep updated, don't miss it out 🙌
More question? Ask us here!Contact us