Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You can transform your next online event into an immersive experience that attendees would not forget thanks to WorkAdventure.
Whether you gather 10, 100 or 1 000 attendees, WorkAdventure is made for all kind of online events (webinars, workshops, conferences, fairs, onboardings, social meet ups...) and with unlimited number of users.
Import or export users:
It is possible to import your attendees' list in your WorkAdventure back office, just like you'll be able to export it. Don't forget to do it before the event starts, as it will be helpful to send the kickoff email to everyone and custom tokens to make sure attendees have access to your virtual event!
Invite your attendees to join the event:
The best way of onboarding your attendees is to make a good communication and to take the time to explain how your virtual event will be organized (why not adding also a 'Help desk' at the entrance of your map? You still have the time). To do so, use our template and add the link of your virtual event or feel free to use one of yours. You can also send an Auto Login Token which is a personalized link for easier access.
1. Pick up a ready-to-use template
We have made available 20+ ready-to-use templates for free in our website. Select one that matches your needs (virtual office, event, chill, or e-learning) and sign in to get access to your map and dashboard. Your freemium plan is activated automatically with no limits of time. Get started now!
2. Create your virtual space from scratch
WorkAdventure is 100% customizable. Check out the full documentation, follow the Starter Kit and use Tiled to create your virtual space by yourself. You can decide whether to self-host your map as WorkAdventure is open source, or to sign in and enjoy our premium features.
3. Plan your project with one of our map designers
The WorkAdventure team is made up of a bunch of skilled designers. Whether you want a custom map created from scratch, or just some adjustments to a ready-to-use template, contact our team, or visit us directly in our virtual offices.
When you sign in, you automatically get the freemium plan. Whether you keep the freemium plan, or decide to upgrade to the premium plan, you can decide to pick up a ready-to-use template, to create your own map or to ask one of our designers to build it for you.
The freemium plan includes:
- Creation of one or several virtual spaces,
- Maximum 15 simultaneously connected users,
- Basic features: custom avatars and companions, chat, video and audio services, bubble zones (4 avatars max. at the same time), meeting rooms (for more than 4 avatars at the same time), silent zones, website integrations, emojis, moderator rights, custom URL link, mobile and desktop app (PWA), the move on-click, the locked bubble, the follow WOKA and the away mode feature.
The premium plan includes:
- Creation of one or several virtual spaces,
- Unlimited number of simulataneously connected users,
- Basic features: custom avatars and companions, chat, video and audio services, bubble zones (4 avatars max. at the same time), meeting rooms (for more than 4 avatars at the same time), silent zones, website integrations, emojis, moderator rights, custom URL link, mobile and desktop app (PWA), the move on-click, the locked bubble, the follow WOKA and the away mode feature,
- Premium features: access management, auto login token, advanced moderator rights, dedicated rooms for moderators, detailed users' list, global messages, live streaming and recording, Google Calendar integrations, business cards, custom contact menu, SSO authentification and co-websites.
You can upgrade to a paid plan to get the premium features at any time from your dashboard. If you need any help during your journey with us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The freemium plan allows you to have 15 simultaneous users in your map. All users over the limit will have a denied access to your virtual space.
If you need more capacity, upgrade to one of our paid plans.
You can get a free account for your non-commercial open source project if you match these criterias:
- Your project meets the Open Source definition,
- Your project is at least 3 months old,
- Your project is actively and regularly developed,
- You are the project lead or an active committer,
- Your project is NOT sponsored by a commercial company or organization,
- Your project does NOT have paid employees,
- Your project does NOT provide commercial services (such as consulting or training) around the software, and does NOT distribute paid versions of the software.
Contact us directly to get more information.
You can connect to WorkAdventure, move your character, but when you get close to another user, you cannot speak with him/her? Or you cannot speak or hear people in a Jitsi room?
All these problems can occur when we cannot establish a video / audio connection. In technical jargon, we call those "WebRTC" connections. WebRTC connections can fail due to a wide number of issues but most of the time, this is due to a network that is too restricted because of firewalls or other protections installed by the network administrator.
You can troubleshoot your network connection with your local system administrator, using the self-diagnosis tool below.
Test your network.
If you are trying to troubleshoot a problem on someone else's computer, please share with this person this self-diagnosis link: https://staging.workadventu.re/test-webrtc.
More question?Contact us